Smiling and burping was what Riley was doing tonight. As they say "thats not a smile it's just gas". Well it might have been the case tonight. The nurses were concerned her tummy had too much air in there. They are going to give her an x-ray to check out her tummy. She sure looked like she was smiling lots though and I'd like to think that maybe she was. She sure is a cutie.
Casey got to pick her up and hold her, while her nurse changed her bedding. He is such a good Daddy. I missed her yesterday sucking on a green pacifier... but I saw a picture and it looked as big as her head. Maybe Casey will put a picture on this blog for me since I keep forgetting the camera.
Oh... She got to move to her new room because she is doing soooooo great. Just like Casey said she would.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Air Baby
Posted by Take Care at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So pleased to see Riley doing so great, what a little cutie. We love you guys, you are awesome. Keep up the good work. Mindy we hope you are doing well. We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa Lovell
Post a Comment