Riley has been sick since about Tuesday but really started to show it Wed. night. So needless to say the two of us have been getting up at around 2 and 4 every morning because she cant breath. The other night I got the humidifier and turned it on, then I had my Bro-in-law go to Walgreens for me and get some Vicks. I rubbed it all over her feet and put socks on her to see if that would help. But she ended up still getting up and needing her nose cleaned. I got benadryl and gave that to her but that didnt really help. So its been tylenol and the humidifier that have seemed to give her some relief.
So today Riley got a bath to help her relax and maybe get feeling better. She actually really enjoyed it so thats a good sign. Its a little nerve racking to know that I can start taking her out soon because there is so much she hasnt been around and just being around sick kids the last few weeks has really taken its toll on her. Makes me scared to death to enter the church with all the little kids, but somehow we will survive.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Sick sick sick
Posted by Mindy at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment