Today I took Riley to church. She had a blast, I dont know if it was all the new people or what but she would not stop smiling. During relief society she started squawking at the top of her lungs. She entertained a lot of people.
While we were at church I saw that Riley has cut her first tooth. Which isn't surprising since she has been gnawing on everything the last two or three weeks. The last few nights have been a little crazy as well since she has been really fussy and not sleeping very well. I guess it could be worse though, so Im happy so far she has only been a little fussy.
All in all its been a crazy month but Riley has grown so much and continues to surprise me.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Church
Posted by Mindy at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment