Riley had a check up today at the Utah department of health up by Primary Childrens. I think we were there from 8:45-11 and we saw five different people. I think there was a nutritionist, pediatrition, neonatologist, physical therapist and just someone who took her weight and height.
Riley is 10 pounds 11 ounces, 24 inches long (double in lenght from the time she was born). She gets her height from her dad. They said she is taller than normal for her weight but she isn't quite where she needs to be weight wise. So we are giving her more calories and cerial and mushed foods...Yum!
All in all the were very impressed with her. They all just kept saying that she was doing lots better than expected. I have never seen that many doctors baby talk so It was kind of funny.
She has found her feet now too and guess what they reach all the way to her mouth! She likes that. I cant believe how smart she is. And she giggles and laughs like crazy at the littlest things. Best sound in the world.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Rileys check up!
Posted by Take Care at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment