Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shes a movin!




I saw Riley crawl for the first time yesterday. I was doing some work and looked up from the computer and she was moving those legs as fast as she could. She only got a few inches because she hasn't quite figured out the arms yet but it was still amazing.
She has become more vocal..She has a little blue elephant toy and constantly she will grap it and just yell at it. Its like she is trying to talk to it but at she gets out is bursts of yelling. Her giggle has become more frequent as well. She is so easily provoked to smile and make noises. We have had so much fun with her.
Riley still loves men. I dont know what it is but she especially has a soft spot for her grandpa. She will stop everything and look at him when he comes into the room.
She also is eating like crazy. Some days we are up to 5 ounces at once, and then she is hungry 2 hours later. I think its because of how much she kicks those legs though. I cant imagine how many calories she burns doing that. I cant complain with how well she sleeps at night now too. I think most nights she gets at least a good 8 hours. She gets that from me. Some days I wish I could sleep all day.
She still loves to be naked too. When you take off her diaper its like a party for her. She will giggle and giggle. Its like she thinks its funny that you have to change her messy bottom.
We went last week to get her shot and she is 9 pounds 5 ounces now....Yay! I think that she has gained a bit since then though because it has become more difficult to hold her the last few days. Its great!

0 comments:

We love our Riley