I went to see the baby today and for the first time I got to hold Riley!!
It was a great feeling to be able to hold her and play with her today. She was very sleepy while I held her but I didn't mind. She loves to grunt a lot and she makes all kinds of funny noises with every move she makes, it is very adorable.
As I mentioned before she is no longer using the CPAP and she sometimes doesn't breath enough to make the machines happy. They were beeping and making the nurses come in a lot. She will have another week of not being on the caffeine before they feel she can come home. Today was a little rough for her.
She now weighs 4 lbs 12 oz. and is 16 inches long.
She looks like a regular baby now rather then a very small preemie. But she is still only big enough to wear preemie sized clothes and compared to a full term baby she would look very small.
She is still doing very well and growing rapidly. Such a cutie too.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Cute stuff
Posted by Take Care at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment